You are here
US News & World Report STEM Solutions Leadership Summit
May 24, 2017 6:00 AM
May 26, 2017 6:00 PM
San Diego, CA 92101
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We encourage all in the STEM arena to attend and share their strategies and ideas in advancing the future:
- Business Executives with a concern for America’s competitiveness and a need to match skills with jobs now.
- Talent Managers who struggle to fill positions requiring STEM expertise throughout their organizations.
- Corporate Responsibility Officers and Leaders looking to effectively align their company’s brand in the marketplace and build effective partnerships with the non-profit and education sectors.
- Curriculum Administrators working to challenge today’s students and better prepare them for STEM and technical fields.
- Diversity Directors and Leaders who need to increase the pipeline of diverse talent in their organization through partnering and teaming with STEM associations and higher education institutions.
- Educators at every level, from K-12 through advanced degree programs, who see the critical advantage in aligning their curriculums with STEM opportunities.
- Policymakers responsible for creating jobs through innovative partnerships with businesses, schools and government.
- National Associations and Non-Profit Organizations that promote STEM-awareness and solutions.
- Community Programs working to inspire and mentor on the local level.
- Philanthropies that are looking for the best options to fund successful, scalable programs.
- Technology Companies promoting new ways of learning—in and out of the classroom.