A video recording of the National Science Foundation (NSF) webinar, "Tips That Work!: Advice from Award-Winning STEM Mentors", held on March 7, 2018. Webinar attendees came from a variety of fields and occupations to listen to a moderated discussion that provided insightful perspectives from recipients of the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring (PAESMEM) and their mentees about how successful STEM mentoring can change lives, careers and our nation's workforce.
Below is a list of several resources highlighted during the webinar to learn more about STEM Mentoring. Please click the links for more information.
- Preparing Mentors and Advisors at Xavier (P-MAX)
- Effective Mentoring in STEMM: Practice, Research, and Future Directions Proceedings of a Workshop–in Brief
- Adviser, Teacher, Role Model, Friend -- On Being a Mentor to Students in Science and Engineering
- National Research Mentoring Network
- Center for the Improvement of Mentored Experiences in Research